1) The welding electrode is suitable for all position welding of steel sheets and irregular joints even under unfavorable conditions.
2) Excellent welding technological performances.
3) The arc is stable and the spatter loss is negligible.
4) The slag is fluid and when hardened it is compact and easy to remove.
5) Better for welding structures of steel sheets. Vehicles, buildings, machinery-manufacture, vessels and various structures of low carbon steel.
The welding rod is used to weld low-carbon steel structure, especially be acceptable for intermittent welding of sheet and short welding line, also finishing leyer welding which need glabrous surface.
stable arc, little spatter, less smoke;
higher deposition efficiency;
excellent welding performance;